We provide our customers with all the systems currently available on the market to facilitate the transport and collection of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, recovery and storage directly at their premises.
Therefore a customised service is organised by placing the most suitable containers for the collection of hazardous and non-hazardous waste at our customers’ premises:
– Removable containers of any type and size;
– Stationary waste balers;
– Removable waste balers;
– Equipment for emptying dumpsters;
– Mobile collection systems;
– Containers for office micro waste collection;
– Specific containers for the collection of hazardous and infected waste.
HAZARDOUS AND NON-HAZARDOUS WASTE TRANSPORT
The fundamental aspect of each assistance service is the synergy between our mobile units and our customers’ storage units, which we manage to coordinate promptly and easily. Each type of waste is transported to our plants thanks to our large fleet of specialised vehicles. Taking care of every detail, we provide our customers with:
– Assistance by means of a spider in order to avoid the use of company staff;
– Replacement of containers in order to guarantee waste collection 24 hours a day;
– Assistance on Saturdays and on public holidays too, with a transit authorisation;
– Overnight assistance in order not to slow down production.
WASTE SORTING, RECOVERY AND RE-USE
Once the waste arrives at our sorting plant, it is separated manually and mechanically to recover the largest amount of reusable material.
At the end of this chain, a new life will be possible for waste: it is used for making finished products often comparable to those made with raw materials.
MANAGEMENT OF ECOLOGICAL AREAS
In order to economise waste disposal, our staff collect waste directly at the customer’s premises and carry it to the plant and start the waste treatment and recovery process.